This is your Introduction to Photoshop! This program for a major part of the year! Fasten your seatbelt!
My goal and objective:
I will learn the basics of Photoshop by completing the tutorials provided by the teacher.
- While watching the tutorials on Photoshop, follow along and complete your own Photoshop image.
- Opening Photoshop
- Basic Shapes
- Type Tool
- Opening your Canvas
- Workspaces & Palettes
- Layer Styles
- Saving a PSD
STOP! Turn in your work before continuing!
- Changing Brush Color
- Basics Shapes
- Saving a JPG
- NOTES – Make sure to take notes on your own sheet of paper with the proper heading! You have to write each bullet point and do the questions at the end!
Just a reminder
- Quiz Results
- Be sure to pay attention to the directions!
- Saved properly as YourPeriodYourName.psd
- Picture with an applied filter
- Text with at least one layer style
- Saved properly as YourPeriodYourName.jpg
- At least one brush used
- Two shapes
- One layer style on at least one shape
Enrichment (aka extra credit):
- Create something new in Photoshop using what you’ve learned
Communications Tech Literacy Standards: 03.01, 12.04